Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission has complied below 30% of the similarity index of plagiarism check using Turnitin or other plagiarism check software. Please upload the Turnitin result together during submission.
- The submission has been proofread by a certified proofreader. Please upload the proofread proof together during submission.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format and MUST strictly follow the template provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a Single Blind Review have been followed. Authors must maintain authors' names and affiliation in the manuscript.
- Checked and uniform grammar and spelling (eg English UK in all articles).
- The copyrighted material must obtain written permission from the owner and proof (if purchased from magazines, newspapers, online images etc.) and from legitimate sources.